Step 1 - Choose Size and Quantity
Choose the options you want for your product
Loading product options...
Step 3 - Choose Design Method
Resellers Only - In order to proceed you must log in to your reseller account
Login | Register
Hi Performance Cast Vinyl
- 3 mil gloss adhesive material with bubble-releasing technology
- Prints up to 58" wide
- up to an 8 year outdoor durability lifespan when properly applied and maintained
- Permanent adhesive that is repositionable
- Great for interior signage and long-term outdoor signage, large format graphics, decals, letters, point of purchase displays and nameplates
- The film provides superior conformability around rivets, curves, contours and channels
- 3 mil
- Protects prints from abrasion, moisture and UV
Hi Performance Cast Vinyl Decal Cut Options
Die-cut means that we are cutting through both the vinyl decal material and the paper backing. This cut type doesn't leave any material around the decal. Another way to look at it is to think of it like a "cookie cutter." Your decals are all individually cut out to the contour of your design, so you have individually cut decals with no paper material around the design.
* Please note, back slit (crack and peel) is only available on decals 3" x 3" up to 12" x 12" *
If selected on sizes larger than 12" x 12" your decals will not be backslit.
Kiss-cut means we are only cutting through the vinyl layer ("decal material") and not cutting through the paper backing, leaving a paper material border around your decal. When you choose a kiss-cut decal, you will have extra material around your decal for easy peeling.
Transfer cut option means that we will be cutting the vinyl decal material to a specified shape, graphic or text and then removing or “picking” any excess or unwanted vinyl material from your design leaving no vinyl background on your decal. We then place a transfer tape over the top of the remaining pieces of vinyl. This tape is what holds all the individual cut pieces of your decal design once you remove the paper backing from your decal. It also allows you to place multiple individual pieces of vinyl decal material on your desired surface cleanly and evenly.
* Vector File (EPS or Ai – Adobe Illustrator) format needed for Transfer Cut decals. *
Transfer Cut / Pick Charge
Transfer cut price includes 8 standard picks with a Maximum of 40 picks per sq. foot.
Additional picks are $0.02 to $0.04 per pick depending on difficulty/intricacy.
Intricately cut decals will be custom quoted based on difficulty and time required to pick.
For more information on our transfer cut guidelines click here.
All decals must be paid for prior to being put into production.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Your order will not be put into production until your credit card is approved.
We also accept checks. We must receive your check before your order will be put into production. Please contact a customer service representative for more information about check payments: 320-391-5297
At Digital-Print-Solutions, we offer flexible production time ranges for you to choose from. Because it's important for you to have ultimate control over your order, our production times range from one to five business days. This allows you to make the final decision on when you need your order.
*** Orders received after 5pm CST will be processed the following business day. ***
3 Day Standard: This is our most popular fast turnaround option. Free and fast enough for most custom orders.
1 Day Priority: Timelines can be tight. That's why we offer this speedy 1 day turnaround option.
2 Day Express: Have an extra day, bust still need it quickly? Express is for you.
5 Day Saver: If you are not in a hurry, you can save some money by choosing our 5 Day Saver option.
*** Emergency/same day rushes are available in some cases. Please speak with a customer service representative today for more information ***
Please note: the time it will take to receive your proeduct includes the production time as well as the shipping time.
Files that print best are:
We can also print 300 dpi or higher resolution files:
- Set up size proportionate to exact size product as your order.
- All decal files require a minimum of 1/16" bleed.
- Convert all text to outlines.
- The cut line should be indicated with a vector path/line.
- * PSD file(s) layers should not be flattened or merged.